- Product Range
- Valves & Instrumentation
Modern Plant Ltd are official Irish distributors and stockists for Socla valves and as such are able to offer a premier range of butterfly valves suitable for a variety of industrial applications. A large number of manual and actuated butterfly valves are available from stock please call us today to discuss your requirements. The Socla Butterfly valve is a matchless element on fluids in movement networks; coupled with technical adequacy, ease of installation characteristics, a multitude of carried fluids, reliability along with a high level of safety are the main features guaranteed by Socla.
Valve Range & Features
- Socla SYLAX range of pipeline butterfly valve
- Valves feature Wafer and Lugged pattern bodies
- Multiple materials of valve body construction
- Socla Valves come in sizes DN25 – DN1000
- The Temperature Range for the valves is -25oC to +240oC
- Valves Pressure Range: Industrial Vacuum to 25 Bar
- Socla Valves feature 12 Disc Materials, 10 Liner Choices and 13 Valve Body Types
- Valves also have various actuation options
For more information about Socla please call us on 01 4614300 or email one of the sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit us at the trade counter on the Naas Road in Dublin.