Modern Plant is an official Danfoss distributor and stockist for Ireland and as such offers an exceptionally wide range of solenoid valves, available in direct-operated, servo-operated and assisted lift versions. Danfoss solenoid valves offer an easy and economical way to control and regulate many fluids and gases across a wide range of applications including versions for steam.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Danfoss solenoid valves feature:
- Danfoss Solenoid is known as the best water hammer damped valve
- Long lifetime valves due to superior design & construction
- Danfoss Solenoid valves are Insensitive to dirt with self-cleaning filter
- Wide range of different body and valve sealing materials
- Danfoss Solenoid valves are suitable for the innovative clip-on coil system
- Extensive coil range up to IP67
- Valves are suitable for steam applications
- Direct, servo and assisted lift valve versions for open and closed loop systems
- A wide range of flow capacities can be catered for across the valve range
- Danfoss Solenoid valves as well as a number of other valves are available in multiple voltages 12-400V AC or DC
- Valve sizes from 1/8” to 4” pipe connections (Thread & Flanged) are available in stock at our Dublin Trade Counter
- Pressure valve range from 0-40 bar available in stock for next day delivery or collection
- Spare parts and coils available across our valve range
- Extensive range of valves/parts from all the major manufacturers are held in local stock for next day delivery anywhere in Ireland.
Download Data Sheets
For more information about Danfoss Solenoid please call us on 01 4614300 or email one of the sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit us at the trade counter on the Naas Road in Dublin.