Modern Plant is the official Banico distributor and stockist for Ireland and as such offers an exceptionally wide range of gas slam shut solenoids. These valves are used for the safety control and isolation of methane natural gas, propane and LPG with all sizes stocked in our Dublin warehouse for rapid delivery.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Banico Type ZEV Gas Solenoid Valve Features
Gas Solenoid Valves are used for safety and control of gas for shut-off in gas feed pipes
- Banico Solenoid Valves are suitable for various gases, including Natural gas, Propane and LPG
- The Banico Solenoid gas valves have ¼" Inlet and outlet plugs suitable for CPI switch, pressure gauge, connection to proving and Inter-lock systems
- The Valves boast a Two-way, normally-closed – energise to open system
- Banico Solenoid Valves have a Rapid opening action for quick control
- The valves are installed directly on the pipeline more or less 90 degrees (max) from the vertical axis.
- Banico Solenoid Valves include an impressive opening and closing time of <1 second
- The Max number of operations for the valves are an impressive 20 per minute.
- Valves contain ¼" Inlet and outlet connection components.
- Banico Solenoid Valves Incorporate an excellent AISI 303 steel mesh filter.
- All valves have a standard Cable entry gland PG11 Live, Neutral, Earth.
- The valves’ IP54 encloursures have a high level of protection agaiainst particles and water
- The NBR based seal of the Valves hold a strong resistance to hydrocarbons (UNI 4916-74).
- The Bodies and flanges of the valves are covered in die-cast aluminium.
- Valves have a AISI 302 steel high pressure spring
- Vales are equipped with a Chromate Fe 37 steel armature.
- Banico Solenoid Valves have an Ambient temperature of -15°C to 60°C and a Coil temperature of about 70°C
- Size Range DN15 ½” to DN200 8”
- Connections: Female BSP Thread DN15 – DN50
- Connections: FLG DIN PN16 DN65 – DN200
- IP65 versions also available on request
Standards and approvals
- The valves are Class "A" BS EN161:2002 Approved.
- Banico Solenoid Valves meet the British Gas & European Standards.
- All valves meet the 90/396/EEC - 73/23/EEC - 89/336/EEC regulations and hold a CE EC-87/07/009 certificate.
- Banico Solenoid Valves are available in Supply voltage:
- 230V (-15%+10%) 50-60Hz
- 110V (-15%+10%) 50-60Hz
- 24V (-15%+10%) 50-60Hz.
- The valves Coils to Class F, 360° rotation and are suitable for permanent excitation.
For more information about Banico Gas Solenoid please call us on 01 4614300 or email one of the sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit us at the trade counter on the Naas Road in Dublin.