Bonfiglioli Motors and Gearboxes
Modern Plant stock a comprehensive range of motors and gearboxes from the Bonfiglioli range.
Bonfiglioli was incorporated in 1956 by Clementino Bonfiglioli to meet the growing demand from the mechanical engineering industry for spare parts and precision components for agricultural machinery and motorcycles, both flourishing market segments at that time in the Bologna area.
In subsequent years the company went on to manufacture a range of new gearboxes entirely designed in every detail, initially supplying them to firms in the Bologna district operating in the packaging sector and gradually extending sales to businesses throughout the whole of Italy. Today the company has production plants and branches in 14 countries, with a global workforce of more than 2,500 and a turnover in excess of €610 million.